|Home||» Products||» Plant Growth Regulator||» Brassinolide|
Product Code : Brass -16
Brand Name : Brass -16
Brassinosteroids were first isolated from pollen grain of rape flowers (Brassica sp). It has the following features
- Chemical Name: 2a, 22R - Tetrahydroxy-24S-cymene-b-7 oxygen-5a gallbladder - 6 - ketone.
- Brassinositiod: It is plant steroid
- Molecular weight: 494
- Solubility: Isopropyle alcohol, Methanol, chloroform and acetone
- Non toxic: It is safe to human, birds and fish
- A new 6th generation plant growth hormone after Auxines, Gibberellins, Cytokinins, Ascissic acid, Ethylene.
- It is polyhydroxy steroid.
- It interact with GA in cell wall elongation.
- It works independently to increase cell division.
- It shows synergetic effect with many plant growth regulators.
- It is effective at very low concentration say PPB (Parts per billion)
- Accelerated cell division and cell elongation, increases diameter, weight and size of fruits.
- When used in combination with GA gives best results.
- Cell wall expansion takes place.
- Improves the fertility of reproductive organs when used at flowering stage.
- Increase photosynthetic activity.
- It keeps fruit green for longer time.
- Seed weight increases, bolder seeds are produced.
- Increase in plants resistant powers towards disease and harsh condition.
- It helps plant to over come phyto toxicity effect of other chemicals.
- It increases ability to resist drought.
- New rooting comes out after spray.
- It increase enzyme and hormone production in plants to help in more Sugar formation and more Nuclic Acid production.
- Quality of fruit improves due to favorable factors. Such as more TSS, Brix, Ascorbic Acid etc.
- GA is soluble in Brassinolide formulations. Used in combination.
- Promotes early and uniform seed germination
VAISHNAVI BIOTECH CORPORATION
Estee Apartment, Sai Baba Nagar, Borivali West, Mumbai - 400092, Maharashtra, India
Phone : +917210114965
Mr. Brij Bhushan V. Khandal (Proprietor)
Mobile : +917210114965
VAISHNAVI ENTERPRISE All Rights Reserved.